Google Cloud Platform Data Engineer
Company: Publicis Sapient
Posted on: September 14, 2023
This position requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in GCP
services, architecture, and best practices. Will work closely with
clients to understand their business objectives and develop
strategies to leverage GCP to meet their needs. They will
collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and
manage scalable and reliable cloud solutions. They will also be
responsible for driving innovation and staying up-to-date with the
latest GCP technologies and trends to provide industry-leading
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business
requirements and design GCP architecture to meet their needs.
- Develop and implement cloud strategies, best practices, and
standards to ensure efficient and effective cloud utilization.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and
manage scalable and reliable cloud solutions on GCP.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team to
develop their skills and expertise in GCP.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest GCP technologies, trends, and
best practices and assess their applicability to client
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in GCP offerings
and services to provide industry-leading solutions.
- Collaborate with sales and business development teams to
identify and pursue new business opportunities related to GCP.
- Ensure compliance with security, compliance, and governance
requirements in GCP solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients,
vendors, and internal stakeholders to promote the adoption and
success of GCP solutions.Qualifications
- Must have good implementationexperience onvariousGCP's Data
Storage and Processing services such as BigQuery, Dataflow,
Bigtable, Dataform, Data fusion, cloud spanner, Cloud SQL
Python, Apache Spark.
- Experience in building advance Bigquery SQL and Bigquery
modelling is required
- Experience in orchestrating end-end data pipelines with tools
like cloud composer, Dataform is highly desired.
- Experience in managing complex and reusable dataflow pipelines
is highly desired.What sets you apart:
- Experience in complex migrations from legacy data warehousing
solutions or on-prem datalakes to GCP
- Experience in maneuvering resources in delivering tight
- Experience in building real-time ingestion and processing
frameworks on GCP.
- Adaptability to learn new technologies and products as the job
- Experience in implementing Data-governance solutions
- Knowledge in AI, ML and GEN-AI use cases
- Multi-cloud & hybrid cloud experience
- Any cloud certificationAdditional Information
- Flexible vacation policy; Time is not limited, allocated, or
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching programCareer Level: Senior
AssociateBase Salary Range for the Role: 115,000-150,000 (varies
depending on experience) The range shown represents a grouping of
relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range
for this position may differ, depending on location and specific
skillset required for the work itself. Learn more about us at
www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities
careers.publicissapient.com . As part of our dedication to an
inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to
Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color,
national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We
are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in
our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at
email@example.com or you may call us at
+1-617-621-0200.Company Description Publicis Sapient is a digital
transformation partner helping established organizations get to
their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work
and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value
through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy,
consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and
problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our
purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our
20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience
across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession
to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the
products and services their customers truly value.
Keywords: Publicis Sapient, Malden , Google Cloud Platform Data Engineer, Engineering , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!