Nurse Manager Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Home Health Nurse ManagerBAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a
Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Home Health Nurse
Manager for our Medicare Certified home health office. This office
provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric
- $10,000 sign on bonus!!!
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and
medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program.
- Paid weekly.
- Monday through Friday opportunity (Work life balance!!)
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential.
- Supportive, team - oriented environment.
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for
supervisory/assessment visits in the field.
- Supervise a team of RN's, act as a preceptor and educator.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
- This is a hybrid position, split between working in the field
as well as in the office.If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) with the
following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute (Home Health) experience
- OASIS experience is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is a plus!
#LI-Office1As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Malden , Nurse Manager Home Health, Executive , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!