Territory Sales Manager - Massachusetts
Posted on: July 31, 2022
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile
they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love.
Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub,
we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become
more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think.
So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic,
passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns,
into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager (TSM)/Outside Sales to
join the SDC Partner Network team reporting to the Regional Sales
Manager. The TSM will be responsible for working closely with the
sales leadership team in the development and performance of all
sales activities in assigned geographical areas. The assigned
territory will include general dentists, orthodontic specialists
and mid-market DSOs. Individual must have high energy and be
self-motivated. The TSM will perform the responsibilities listed
* Responsible for lead generation, lead development, and new
customer acquisition to include but not limited to all aspects and
activities of creating new customer accounts.
* Attainment of assigned monthly/quarterly sales objectives;
including but not limited to new account acquisition quotas.
* Cultivate and develop a designated sales territory by quickly
building impactful relationships with dental practitioners and
* Follow guidelines on expected calls per today and effectively
report in SalesForce CRM. Keep accurate and detailed records of all
call points in CRM.
* Work closely with the SDR (Inside Sales team) to follow up on
lead sources generated in a timely manner. Collaborate with SDR to
develop an executable territory plan to exceed monthly/quarterly
* Responsible for running an efficient, well planned daily sales
route within assigned geography.
* Identify practice needs and formulate a plan to demonstrate SDC's
value as a business partner
* Prospecting partner locations through cold calling and outbound
* Ability to conduct sales calls and presentations over
phone/virtual video conferencing and/or in person consulting and be
able to overcome objections, show differentiated value, and close
* Effectively deliver SDCs value proposition to a prospective
partner and build awareness of SDCs value with the broader local
* Work closely with the Client Success Team (CSM) to execute
on-going plans to drive engagement and continual/consistent case
submissions from partner offices.
* Timely submission of all activity and reports to include
weekly/monthly sales activity, daily CRM (Salesforce.com)
activities, and expense reports. Provide weekly progress updates to
leader on, opportunities, challenges, and solutions.
* Respond to questions from partners, address and resolve concerns
and actively support the Client Success Manager assigned to the TSM
* Coordinate with the larger Partner Network team to implement new
initiatives with the goal of growing the partnership.
* Travel to facilitate partner onboarding, internal meetings, trade
events and peer to peer meetings as needed.
It will really make us smile if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience with documented track record
of success in a new business acquisition role
* Formalized training on sales methodologies
* Dental industry or med device experience not required
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral), planning, and
* Ability to work independently with limited supervisory
* The ability to work within a team environment to support peers
within the local market
* Excellent time management and territory planning skills
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational
* Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially
PowerPoint and Excel
* Proficiency with CRM applications, preferably Salesforce.com
* Proficiency in using virtual tools such as Zoom and Microsoft
Teams to execute account training and management
Benefits of Joining the Club
* Lucrative base plus variable compensation
* Competitive car, phone, and gas allowance
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401K with match
* Flexible PTO
* Aligner and Whitening Benefit
* Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a
smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for
straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent
trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive
change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed
professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers
together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology,
SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater
access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford
orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
* What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
* What are our customers saying? Link here.
* What is a SmileShop? Link here.
* What is our culture like? Link here.
Keywords: SmileDirectClub, Malden , Territory Sales Manager - Massachusetts, Executive , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!