Company: Cooperative for Human Services
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Cooperative for Human Services Inc. is a multi-service organization
that provides residential services, independent living supports,
and guardianship services for adults with intellectual,
developmental and other related disabilities.We are seeking a
compassionate leader to join our team as a full time Program
Director! This role involves managing the day to day operations of
a residential program for adults with disabilities.We believe great
care begins by taking care of our employees. So we'll reward you
with competitive pay and exceptional benefits, paid training,
continuous educational and development opportunities, and our
unique culture of support. Rethink your life ... Join CHS!Job
- Provide leadership, direction & supervision to staff
- Directly oversee & coordinate all aspects of the residential
program (case management, ISP planning, healthcare, clinical,
behavioral supports, etc.)
- Administrative responsibilities include scheduling, training,
reporting, program development, etc.
- Ensure agency, DDS & national service standards are
- Perform regular quality assurance functions including auditing
& monitoring functions
- Provide on-call to assigned program as needed
- Provide direct support to the individuals servedBenefits
- Part time AND full time employees are eligible for
- Medical: Tufts Advantage HMO with either a $500, $1000 or $2000
deductible. CHS Pays 70% of cost for full time employees and 50%
for part time employees
- Dental: Unum Dental Plan - CHS pays 50%
- Long Term Disability: Unum; CHS pays FREE!
- Life Insurance: Unum, 1x annual salary; CHS pays FREE!
- Retirement Plan: 403(b) plan with pre-tax deductions After 1
year, CHS provides a match. Match amount is subject to change.
- Management Training Program
- $150.00 bonus for first-time MAP certifications
- $75.00 bonuses for successful MAP re-certifications every two
- Employee Assistance Program (Legal, healthcare, behavioral
health supports) FREE!
- Sick time, vacation time, and personal time PM22
- First Aid and CPR Certification required before starting
employment - we will direct you to an online course to obtain
- MAP (Medication Administration Program) certification required
- we will help you obtain this!
- Bachelor's Degree - may be substituted for relevant work
- Personal commitment to service quality and excellence
- Proven leadership skills and supervisory experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to read and write in English
- Familiarity with computersPI187241611
Keywords: Cooperative for Human Services, Malden , Program Director, Executive , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!