Regional Marketing Manager
Company: Crunch Fitness
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that
are passionate about health and fitness to join our team! We are
looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to oversee our locations
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by
fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No
Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art
cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full-service
locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage - bed, and
an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba
-, BodyWeb with TRX -, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs
Bootcamp, and more.
Fitness Holdings, LLC is a franchise of CRUNCH Fitness. We are
headquartered in Greenwich, CT. Our mission is to launch a network
of CRUNCH gyms across the northeastern United States. With
franchise rights in Westchester County, NY, Philadelphia, PA,
Northern New Jersey and Boston, MA, Fitness Holdings, LLC has 30
clubs currently and is on pace to build 50 clubs throughout the
Northeast Corridor.Major Responsibilities Include:
- Support and execute regional and local marketing
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary
marketing contact with local General Managers and other key
personnel; ensure effective communication of corporate strategies
to maintain compliance to brand standards.
- Work with the national marketing team and the co-op/local fund
budgets and effectively communicate media buys, post buys and
ongoing management of media vendors as needed to support the
initiatives at a local level.
- Implement a cohesive, results-oriented social strategy through
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms for each club in
- Creating and executing targeted email campaigns - specific to
members at each club and targeted campaigns based on hyper local
activities at the clubs.
- Execute on event strategy, tactical plans, and project manage
including all logistics, onsite execution, and post event
- Guide and ensure consistency of corporate and brand message
throughout each marketing initiative.
- Growing the Perks Partner program in the region.
- Creating corporate sales opportunities
- Drive new location opening sales performance by implementing
plans to build awareness and drive traffic through grass root and
- Identify new opportunities for paid social strategy and stay on
top of trends. Recommend new platforms, tactics and strategies in
the paid social space.
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search,
social, native, display) and how channels work together
Execute Day-to-Day Social Media Initiatives:
- Posting diversified content to improve user engagement and
drive actions across all major channels
- Create and maintain social media strategy plan (organic and
paid) for short term initiatives
- Manage social media plan for our clubs and work with local
managers to assist with organic engagement
- Monitor & report benchmarks for measuring the impact of social
media campaigns and advertising
- Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends and
- Support local Public Relations and event partnerships with
social media strategies
- Passion for social media and digital marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and
time management skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree marketing/advertising or related degree is
- At least three (3) years' experience in consumer marketing,
advertising, or media field.
- Experience in executing local marketing plans while also
supporting national programs as needed.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work
autonomously, handle multiple projects, prioritize work
assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced
- Ability to work at the strategic level and at the tactical
level with ability to problem solve.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required, specifically
- Willingness to travel as needed to clubs to support
- Personal passion for health and fitness is a plus.
The Ways You Benefit:
- Free Education through an industry leading
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short-term
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
Keywords: Crunch Fitness, Malden , Regional Marketing Manager, Executive , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!