Entry Level Training Manager
Company: Moore Agencies Of New England
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are looking for a qualified candidate interested in getting
into management. The qualified Entry Level Training Manager will be
committed to continuous learning, leadership development, and
growth, and ready for a career with long-term stability. Successful
members of our team are great communicators who are ambitious,
motivated, and organized; they think like entrepreneurs and are
dedicated team players. ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY The job itself
consists of meeting REMOTELY with union members who have signed up
to receive supplemental benefit plans that help protect their
families far beyond what is covered through their employer. Your
role will be to consult with the family, explain the options
available, and help them select the best one to fit their family's
needs. There is absolutely NO cold calling or prospecting, all
leads are provided at no cost and are fully endorsed by the Unions
we partner with. Our Training Managers put their trainees first and
lead by example. Our agency believes in surrounding ourselves with
great people, taking care of those people and helping them succeed,
knowing that their success will result in the Managers success and
the ultimate success of our agency as a whole. This is a full-time
position that can be done remotely via Zoom Video, where every day
is a different experience. Opportunities for advancement via our
management training and leadership development program are
available for consideration after 30 days. We only promote from
within, all new hires start out in our individually focused,
comprehensive, paid training program, tailored to their experience
level. Qualities of a Successful Entry Level Manager:
- You go above and beyond to give a little bit more or do a
little bit extra.
- You genuinely care about the people you help with the work you
- You believe that recognition and appreciation for your
contribution and achievements are just as important as constructive
- You're the person that people naturally look to as a resource
for guidance, assistance, influence, or inspiration.
- You can find an opportunity for growth and learning in every
experience and interaction.
- You want to build on your own knowledge, skills, and leadership
qualities, but also contribute to helping others grow and progress
towards their own goals as well.
- Perform outreach to new union members that need to enroll in
the benefits program.
- Customize new benefit plans and adjust existing plans to fit
the current needs of each client.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete, and
perform any necessary updates, on schedule.
- Provide attentive customer service and any necessary
administrative support in response to members' needs.
- Respond to and resolve client questions and concerns regarding
- Lead by example
- Train, Develop and Support new associates
Keywords: Moore Agencies Of New England, Malden , Entry Level Training Manager, Executive , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!