Software Asset Manager
Posted on: May 19, 2023
The Software Asset Manager is responsible for the analyzing.
Compliance, and tracking of software within the organization. The
Software Asset Manager partners with key business leaders to track,
manage, analyze, and evaluate software licenses using a software
asset management system. Leads and provides support during software
audits. Provides expertise and guidance around procedures and best
practices around tracking the life cycle of licenses. This position
will ensure asset and license usage is meeting agreed upon levels
and compliance.Key Responsibilities/Duties what you will be
- Providing software acquisition support, software inventory
management support, billing support, and monitoring and managing
software license usage, and providing support in regards to the
most efficient software license usage and modeling in support of
the established processes and tools.
- Drives the development and implementation of license and other
IT Asset Management tracking and reporting.
- Identifies and remediates process gaps within the software
renewal management process
- Support software asset management by tracking all software,
managing software licenses that have been procured or transferred,
maintaining all billing information associated with all software,
and monitoring and compliant software usage.
- Works with client and service providers to ensure software
entitlements and contractual data is accurately captured and
maintained throughout process.
- Providing advice, recommendations, and document support in all
areas of the software licensing lifecycle.
- Managing software assets throughout the software acquisition
lifecycle using business tools.
- Leads and participates in software audits and audit
defense.Qualifications what you need to perform the jobEXPERIENCE:
(Years of experience)
- 4-6 years experience in IT software asset inventory
- 3-5 years experience in Management
- 1-2 years experience in licensing audit/true-ups and contract
- Solid understanding of life cycle management for software,
license, and IT assets.
- Previous experience working on cross-functional teamsSKILL
REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with SNOW
- Experience with Microsoft, Oracle, VMware and Adobe licensing a
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- High level attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify trends and
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft OfficeCommitment to Diversity, Equity &
InclusionPoint32Health is committed to making diversity, equity,
and inclusion part of everything we dofrom product design to the
workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply
connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature
of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion
infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness,
train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide
parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic
talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status.Who We ArePoint32Health is a leading health and wellbeing
organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care
experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are
building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding
organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care,
where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find
their version of healthier living through a broad range of health
plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.We
enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members,
partners, colleagues and communities.This job has been posted by
TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to
the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment
for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of
TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or
ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
under applicable federal, state or local law.Req ID: R6377
Keywords: Point32Health, Malden , Software Asset Manager, Executive , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...