Registered Nurse - Home Care
Company: Connected Home Care
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionConnected Home Care is hiring a RN or
- Weekly Paycheck
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Career PathKEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs on-site orientation, supervision visits, skill checks
and annual performances of caregivers in compliance with federal,
state, and applicable accrediting body regulations and company
- Ensures compliance with nursing/clinical standards, federal,
state, and local government regulations, contract/ payor
requirements and company policies.
- Follows the appropriate care plan in collaboration with the
Director of Nursing, patient/client/caregivers, the patient's
physician and other care team members as appropriate and according
to the agency policy.
- Provides on-going instructions to home care aides during field
visits including reinforcement of standard precautions, client
respect, HIPAA, and safety, etc.
- Documents all services rendered, changes in client conditions,
and all other necessary documentation per company policy.
- Communicates with contract case managers, coordination staff,
and client's legal representative any concerns or issues regarding
- Initiates and sustains the implementation of orders for
medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician in the
physician's Plan of Care, fills and maintains client's medication
dispensers or med cassettes as assigned.
- Participates in team/case conferences when applicable.
- Base decisions and actions on ethical principles and foster a
non-judgmental, non-discriminatory climate in which care is
delivered in a manner sensitive to socio-cultural diversity.
- Completes all required agency education requirements.
- Foot Care Specialist Nurse will provide Foot Care services to
clients as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with
regulations as established by the Massachusetts State Board of
Registered Nursing; if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing & Office
Manager. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any
time with or without noticePhysical Demands:
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments
which may involve exposure to allergens and other various
- Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious
- Prolonged periods of walking, bending and climbing
- Must be able to stand for up to 30 minutes at a time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Diploma from an accredited school of nursing (RN or LPN)
- Current licensed Registered Nurse or LPN in MA.
- Must be a licensed driver in the appropriate state and have
available independent transportation with current insurance
- Able to participate in off hours On-Call coverage.
- Knowledgeable of requirements to assure compliance with Federal
and State Regulatory Agencies. Complies with accepted professional
standards and principles.
- Is dependable, organized, flexible, cooperative in fulfilling
role obligations, and self-directed with the ability to work with
little supervision.The Registered Nurse provides non-medical
client-based supervision of Homemakers and Home Health Aides. The
role develops ongoing education and care plans for clients as
prescribed by the physician and in compliance with regulations as
established by the Massachusetts State Board of Registered Nursing,
the client, and the policies set by the company. CHC600Powered by
Keywords: Connected Home Care, Malden , Registered Nurse - Home Care, Healthcare , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!