Certified Nurse Assistant - Med/Surg - MA - Malden Location
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Title: Certified Nurse Assistant - Med/SurgOverview:
- Job Category: Acute - Nursing - Travel
- Skills:2 years of med/surg experience required
- Education: CNA Certification - required Primary Source
Verification - required
- Certifications & Licenses: CNA CertificationDuties:
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic nursing skills, various medical
procedures, views, and equipment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions,
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology,
and medical terminology.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills,
including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within
standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve
objectives and meet deadline.
- General knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Malden , Certified Nurse Assistant - Med/Surg - MA - Malden Location, Healthcare , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!