Certified School Nurse
Posted on: September 13, 2023
School Nurse/ Full-time 2023-2024 school yearThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Amber StoneburnerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$57,000 - $72,000 per yearA bit about us:We're a dedicated public
charter school catering to over 1,550 students from Kindergarten
through Grade 12 across multiple campuses, we're committed to
fostering a holistic and enriching educational experience.Why join
- Play a vital role in the health and wellness of our diverse
- Collaborate with a passionate team dedicated to providing a
nurturing learning environment.
- Make a meaningful impact on students' lives by promoting health
education and safety.
- Engage in a fulfilling blend of one-on-one student interaction
and administrative responsibilities.
- Contribute to the development of our school's health and
- Enjoy a dynamic and bustling school nurse office
- Grow personally and professionally within a supportive
educational communityJob Details
- Conduct assessments for students presenting specific health
- Initiate timely communication with parents regarding students'
well-being and potential illnesses.
- Educate students on essential health practices, including hand
hygiene and germ prevention.
- Verify and maintain accurate vaccination records.
- Act swiftly in medical emergencies, coordinating with parents
- Lead the development and oversight of our school's health and
- Maintain comprehensive health and medical records for each
student.Skills You Need:
- Bachelor of Nursing degree is a requirement.
- Preferably, possess 2+ years of experience in a school or
- Showcase impeccable organizational abilities.
- Excel at building rapport with students and their
parents.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Malden , Certified School Nurse, Healthcare , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!