Posted on: January 5, 2022
WE ANTICIPATE. WE INNOVATE. WE CELEBRATE. WE CARE.
WE ARE JACENT!
Full Time Retail Merchandiser
Interested in impulse, card, books, and project merchandising?
Looking to pick up daytime hours in addition to your current work
schedule? Tired of standing in one spot your whole shift?
Our merchandisers are empowered to service their accounts
independently, but with the support of their teams behind them. We
will give you the tools you need to be successful and join you in
celebrating your accomplishments!
To be considered for this position please apply at:
- Daytime hours and a predictable schedule to plan your day
- Best in class paid training
- Visits to multiple accounts keeps each day fresh and
- Mileage and travel time paid between stores
- Quarterly Performance Incentive Plan
- Paid time off and Medical benefits
- 401K Matching
- Fun Perks like Tickets at Work and cellular plan discounts
- $ Pay $ Based on Experience @ at Competitive Hourly Rate
- 35 to 40hrs per week
Who We're Looking For
- A self-starter and quick learner who enjoys working both
independently and in a team setting
- Someone who is comfortable in changing environments
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships
with business partners.
- Resides within 20 miles of: Malden, MA are to include servicing
stores in Medford, Everett, Waltham, Arlington, Newton, and
What You'll Be Doing
Our Merchandisers improve the consumer buying experience by
creating merchandising solutions in their assigned stores. The
retail merchandiser's duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivating relationships with in-store management
- Managing the merchandising of impulse items displayed on clip
strips & j-hooks in designated areas of supermarkets as well as
participating in merchandising resets and building retail
- Implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void
corrections, and stock rotation
Who We Are
Jacent Strategic Merchandising, LLC is the industry leader in
strategic impulse merchandising solutions with over 60 years of
experience. As the premier impulse merchandising partner to
retailers, Jacent sources, warehouses, stocks, and merchandises
over 3,500 impulse items to more than 15,000 retail stores across
the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Jacent creates a strategic merchandising plan for each store and
places the right impulse product in the right location within the
store to drive enhanced customer experiences, sales and
profitability. With its national direct store delivery ("DSD")
network and team members, Jacent reorders, restocks, and
merchandises each store to provide a customized, turn-key solution
that drives incremental impulse sales for its blue-chip customers.
In addition to the core impulse business, Jacent offers other
retail services and data insights to its customers to help maximize
the retailer's profitability from their partnership with
The Company will make all employment decisions regarding employees
and applicants for employment without discrimination or harassment
based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran
status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic
predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic
violence, or any other category protected by federal, state, or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Jacent, Malden , Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!