Senior Merchandising Crew Coordinator
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Sr. Crew Coordinator Must be willing and able to travel out of
stateWhat does a Sr. Crew Coordinator do?Sr. Crew Coordinator is a
high-level hourly project coordinator whoreports to a CVS store
manager, a CVS project manager, and a SASR Crew Supervisor. Must be
highly effective as a leader, self-motivated, be able to muti-task,
make decisions quickly, delegate tasks effectively, guide and
develop associates, and be able to plan and execute a large
in-store reset within time and budget constraints set by the
- Overseeing the entire project of installing fixtures and
setting merchandise in store locations.
- Ensuring the project is completed within the allotted time
- Dependable attendance and punctuality are required.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills,
conflict resolution and problem-solving skills, be comfortable
using an iPad or tablet, familiarity with spreadsheets
(Smartsheet), and have some basic knowledge of the following:
- You must be able to travel out of state, providing your own
vehicle. Travel is required 75-100% and up to 1800 miles from home
- How to read and set plan-o-grams
- How to read and understand various versions of a store's
- How to assemble and disassemble various retail fixtures, such
as gondolas, power wings, and end capsCompetencies:
- People Leadership
- Driver of Results
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quicklyRequired
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership,
presentation, and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated visual merchandising skills required.
- Exhibit good leadership skills by promoting inclusive team
- Minimum of 1 year program commitment
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: SASR, Malden , Senior Merchandising Crew Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!