Field Service Coordinator
Company: Wm. B. Reily & Company, Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2022
At Reily Foods Company we've got a passion for flavor and have
been providing iconic foods and beverages that create meals and
memories for over 120 years!
Join our Reily Foods Company / New England Coffee team. We're a 5th
generation, family owned company with our New England Coffee
operation based in Malden, MA. As one of the largest independent
coffee roasters in the New England area, you can find our products
in grocery, foodservice and online retailers around the
LET'S GET ROASTING! The Field Service Coordinator provides superior
customer service by receiving incoming calls and dispatching
Service Technicians to the appropriate locations; maintaining
day-to-day operations for the service team by performing an array
of administrative tasks. This position is also the face of the
company, greeting visitors and acting as a point of contact for
requests and calls.
GRIND THE BEANS. The crucial step to this position's success.
* Greets visitors in a friendly manner and informs employees upon
* Maintains the reception area to ensure a professional
* Accurately generates work orders +/- 100 per week.
* Reviews all open work orders and dispatches technicians in local
areas to ensure customers receive resolution within a reasonable
* Conducts follow-up calls with customers and schedules return
trips with technicians as needed.
* Contacts customers to schedule equipment installations.
* Answers a high volume of calls and emails in a fast-paced work
* Maintains, organizes and files work orders, visitor logs and loan
* Receives hand delivered mail and/or packages and informs
employees when packages arrive.
* Follows all safety procedures and participates in safety
training. Maintains safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and
person. Reports any injury or accident immediately to supervisory
and/or any unsafe condition.
* Supports and complies with GMPs. Understands and follows
emergency action plan.
* Other duties as assigned.
BREW THE PERFECT CUP. The minimum requirements below are
representative of the education and experience required to perform
this job successfully.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 2+ years of administrative experience in an office
* Dispatching and/or customer service experience, preferred.
* Intermediate IT/Computer Skills: Familiarity with Microsoft Word,
Excel, PPT, ability to learn new software and systems with
* Familiarity with Microsoft D365, D365 CRM and AX preferred, but
* High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a team based, collaborative environment.
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced
SMELL THE AROMA. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, LTD, paid
vacation and holidays.
Reily Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer,
Keywords: Wm. B. Reily & Company, Inc, Malden , Field Service Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!