Company: Enjet Aero, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts,
components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial,
defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as
an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a
company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production
deadlines and expectations.Position Description: This position is
responsible for all CMM programming, setup and inspection of
manufactured product to verify conformance to engineering
Drawings/Specifications/Standard specifications, performing first
piece, incoming, in-process, and final inspection, and reporting
results in a manner which fully describes the component part,
sub-assembly, or finished product as required. Essential
- Experience with CMM or programming and/ or operation a plus;
especially with Brown & Sharpe CMM (PC-DMIS) but we are willing to
train otherwise qualified candidates that wish to learn.
- Ability to interpret Engineering
Drawings/Specifications/Standards and obtain part information, to
include understanding of GD&T.
- Practical knowledge of measures and dimensions, such as length,
height, and distance between reference points, using precision
instruments such as micrometers, calipers, verniers, dial
indicator, profilometer, and comparator, height gage, pin gages,
plug/thread gages, radius gages to ensure part meets
- Review and verify inspection and testing of parts for
compliance, ensures that only acceptable product moves to the next
- Review and verify inspection and testing of products for
compliance with drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work with a team and also independently as
- Reports to Quality Manager and works with appropriate
functional areas to resolve discrepancies Qualifications:
- 5+ years Aerospace/Manufacturing quality inspection
- Ability to program CMM inspections using PC-DMIS a plus.
- Familiar with ISO9001/AS9100 a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, word, etc.)
- Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the
employee must be a U.S Citizen or a U.S Permanent Resident
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to
full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance,
dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K
retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.As an EOE/AA
employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment
practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status
or physical challenges.
Keywords: Enjet Aero, LLC, Malden , CMM Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!