Personal Care Line Scheduler
Company: Amedisys Home Health Services
Posted on: May 31, 2021
What You Will Do
Responsible for performance of scheduling duties for an assigned
group of clients and field staff. Maintains the ongoing scheduling
of client visits for all assigned field staff. Frequently
communicates with clients, their families, case managers and AHC
staff members to ensure continuity and coordination of client care
services. Provides rotating night and weekend coverage.
- Schedules all visits based on client needs and efficient use of
- Communicates client schedules to field staff and job duties for
- Documents all actions appropriately in the scheduling
- Verifies all authorizations prior to scheduling and escalates
- Provides direction and assistance to the Scheduling Assistants
to support the Care Center's goals.
- Follows up with aides regarding issues with timeliness, missed
shifts, dress code, etc., documents findings, and escalates
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Three or more year(s) of customer service experience is
- One or more year(s) of scheduling experience preferred.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy,
marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability,
military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or
carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys Home Health Services, Malden , Personal Care Line Scheduler, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!