Mental & Behav Health Coach
Company: Eliot Community Human Services
Posted on: June 8, 2021
MSPCC a division of Eliot, is seeking a Mental and Behavioral
Health Coach that has experience working with young children with
challenging behaviors and/or mental health issues.
Our Early Childhood MH Consultation program works with early
education, care, out of school programs & families to respond to
the social-emotional, behavioral & mental health needs of children.
Early assessment, through classroom observations, standardized
tools & family meetings, facilitates the implementation of
strategies that aim to improve social-emotional development.
Strengthening the collaboration between parents & childcare
providers ensures the best results for children in the home &
- Provide mental health assessment, treatment and care
coordination services to children, adults and families.
- Ensure compliance and maintain standards of care stipulated by
Agency policies and procedures, program specifications, Medicaid,
Managed Care Organizations, DEEC, CBHI, DPH and other applicable
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required and regularly
meet with supervisor in accordance with Agency policies and to
carry out supervisory directives to ensure quality and efficient
- Effectively participate and/or facilitate in care planning
meetings with other professionals, agencies and collaterals for the
delivery of coordinated client care according to program
- Perform all professional and administrative functions to
provide appropriate services to clients including adequate,
complete, and timely documentation of client record materials,
billing, reports, etc.
- Conduct telephone and on-site consultation to childcare program
staff and parents/guardians.
- Observe children in their childcare settings to assess
- Administer and interpret social-emotional assessment and
behavior screening tools.
- Facilitate meetings with teachers/providers and
parents/guardians to provide observation feedback.
- Provide social-emotional resources to support children's
social-emotional skill development.
- Develop behavior support plans for children.
- Make recommendations for classroom modifications to support
children with social emotional issues or challenging
- Assist with referrals for additional services, including
referrals for mental health services.
- Provide short-term crisis intervention support.
- Meet established productivity target.
- Enter all documentation and billing requirements into the
electronic medical record within established deadlines.
Keywords: Eliot Community Human Services, Malden , Mental & Behav Health Coach, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!