Bilingual preferred EI Developmental Specialist (Bachelors)
Company: Eliot Community Human Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Eliot Early Intervention Program of Eliot Community Human
Services is seeking a Bachelor level Developmental Specialist.
Eliot's Early Intervention Programs provide home & community
based services for children from birth to three years of age, who
may have, or are at risk of having, a delay in development. A
multidisciplinary team of specialists assess the child's needs &
work with the family to maximize skill acquisition, facilitating
optimal growth in the areas of cognitive, language, motor, & social
development. The hands-on, family-focused approach to services
strives to increase parents' understanding of their child's
strengths & needs, & supports parents in learning how to foster
their child's growth & development.
- Identify, screen, and evaluate performance of infants and
children using standard measures.
- Develop and ensure follow up of treatment goals from the
Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) in the home. Plans are
developed in accordance with the requirements of the funding
source, sound clinical practice, and in collaboration with the
- Provide intervention in the areas of cognition, social
behaviors, perceptual motor skills, and learning style.
- Provide transdisciplinary services to families and children
enrolled in the Early Intervention program.
- Utilize a team approach to planning and treatment with
families, physicians, and agencies.
- Provide assessment/reports, IFSP's, progress notes, and
insurance verification reports within established timelines.
- Provide in service training to other team members within areas
- Maintain client records in accordance with Department of Public
Health and Eliot protocols.
- Attend staff development and professional seminars and meetings
to maintain or upgrade professional skills..
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
English & Spanish or English & Portuguese Speaking Preferred. 6%
bonus to annual salary for Bilingual candidates
Keywords: Eliot Community Human Services, Malden , Bilingual preferred EI Developmental Specialist (Bachelors), Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!