Future Opening: Front Desk Supervisor- Crunch Fitness
Company: Crunch Fitness
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Future Opening: Front Desk Supervisor- Crunch Fitness Crunch
Fitness is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to join our growing
team. -Come change lives through fitness! Are you looking for a
career opportunity in one of the fastest growing fitness clubs?
Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications for qualified,
professional, & career minded Representatives -that are ready to
change lives, be a part of a team and grow personally within a
premier organization. With eighteen locations, currently and 50
locations planned, this position offers tremendous opportunity for
growth & career advancement. What We Look For In Our Crunch
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality
- Serviced minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills The Ways You
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short term
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership If you're ready to stop looking
for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to
contact Crunch. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a
cover letter specifically describing how you will be the next
person responsible for taking our team to all new levels. Job
Summary: -The Front Desk Supervisor will help ensure the smooth and
efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department,
enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service.
He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide
policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch
brand. -Club Operations
- Supervises the Front Desk and retail operations.
- Monitor membership and retail goals and ensure club is on track
to meet and exceed assigned goals.
- Assist in the staffing, training and performance management of
Front Desk employees. -Member Service Operations
- Achieve desired revenue goals thru the leadership and
motivation of employees.
- Implement and support company programs and promotion to help
generate new sales leads for optimum new membership growth.
- Greet and direct members and guests as they enter the club, as
well as when they exit.
- Provide assistant to members along with managing inquiries
about club operations and policies.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company
- Answer phones in a courteous, helpful, and professional
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Assist the GM and GMIT in member requests.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with
- Create a great guest experience by delivering a personalized,
guest-centric tour of the club.
- Turn every guest club visit into a new member relationship by
listening to guests' goals, presenting Crunch in a way that best
connects with them, and establishing trust in Crunch through
transparent pricing, open dialogue, and passion for fitness.
- Create an outstanding member experience; follow up with current
members to see if they are achieving their fitness goals. Serve as
a resource for their questions or concerns, and put them in touch
with the right resources as appropriate to ensure members are
getting to their fitness goals.
- Generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads,
referrals, and guest passes.
- Responsible for being current and effectively communicating all
marketing campaigns to members and prospective members.
- When not executing other job-related tasks, be present on the
club floor and locker rooms, helping ensure a clean and safe
environment, while developing relationships for prospecting. Please
note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical
function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all
possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ
from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part
of the job. Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic
people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our
team. Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is
looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate
about health and fitness to join our team. -Working at Crunch is
more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach
their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a
diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an
amazing company to work for. Crunch -is a gym that believes in
making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and
pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with
the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment,
weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning
booths, HydroMassage - bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's
signature classes including Zumba -, BodyWeb with TRX -, Yoga Body
Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more. It is okay to
send me text messages about this opportunity. Crunch offers
comprehensive benefits for eligible employees. Free Membership
Employee Discount Paid Time Off Health Benefits for Full-Time
Employees "Crunch is known as your Crunch Family. I have been fully
supported and encouraged to be the best I can. The Crunch
philosophy describes it best, 'encourage, empower and
Keywords: Crunch Fitness, Malden , Future Opening: Front Desk Supervisor- Crunch Fitness, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!