Company: Ledgent Finance & Accounting
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Perm Accounting AssociateMalden, Ma.On Site M-F 8-5 PM - -Our
client in Malden, Ma a local distribution company is looking for an
accounting associate to join their growing accounting team. - The
position would report to the Accounting Manager and Controller. The
Accounting Associate will be responsible for posting and
reconciling daily cash journal entries, provide backup for A/P and
assist the Accounting Manager with Balance Sheet Reconciliations &
other Projects -Duties:
- Prepare & record monthly journal entries by compiling and
analyzing account information.
- Responsible for updating and analyzing select Balance Sheet
- Manage & reconcile all cash accounts.
- Prepare daily cash & sales reports to send to management.
- Provide backup for Account Payable Clerk.Qualifications:
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 Years Accounting Experience Required
- Strong Analytical Skills & Attention to Details
- Intermediate Excel Skills -We are an equal opportunity employer
and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring,
training, and job assignments are made without regard to race,
color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all
qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a
manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of
Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ledgent Finance & Accounting, Malden , Accounting Associate, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!