Company: Progressive Dental Management
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job DescriptionOral Surgery looking for a traveling Treatment
CoordinatorThe Treatment Coordinator's primary responsibility is to
facilitate the patient's office experience in being seamless and
ensure the patient leaves well informed and prepared for their next
appointment. This includes ensuring the patient understands their
treatment plan, the benefits of treatment, insurance benefits,
assisting with financial arrangements and coordination of
appointments. Job Details:
- In collaboration with the Director of Operations and Practice
Managers, schedule patient treatments appointments.
- Work with the clinical team to effectively manage daily patient
flow, providing communication and information to the appropriate
- Present patients with financial options and discount
- Conduct follow up calls to patients to discuss treatment plans
- Scheduling patients for services treatment planned with a focus
on any services up to high value services (examples implants, RCT,
- Complete pre-authorizations as needed
- Effectively communicate and develop a strong working
relationship with all team members and promote teamwork through
cooperative and professional behaviors.
- Answer and return incoming calls from patients.
- Adhere to confidentiality, state, federal, and HIPAA laws and
guidelines with regards to patient's records.
- Audit schedules to ensure patient appointments are properly
scheduled and all requirements for the appointment are metBenefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Travel compensation
Keywords: Progressive Dental Management, Malden , Treatment Coordinator, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!