Company: Enjet Aero, LLC
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts,
components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial,
defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as
an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a
company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production
deadlines and expectations.Position Description: We are seeking a
skilled welder to become an integral part of our team. The welder
will assemble and weld aerospace components using GTAW. Essential
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install hardware into higher assemblies and meet finished
welding and assembly tolerances.
- Conduct test to evaluate weld quality and meet tolerances.
- Must have 5+ years experience welding high temp alloys such as
Inconel, HastX, and other Group 3 and Group 7 Materials.
- Must be able to pass Class 3B fillet weld test .060/.030".
- Must be able to pass aws dqualification 2f test.
- Previous experience in aerospace manufacturing.
- Must be able to read blueprints and meet finish dimensional
- Steady hand and great attention to detail.
- Competent in using welding equipment following all safety
- Ability to handle a physical work load.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Frequently lifting 10 to 25
- Specific vision abilities required. Near sight and the ability
to see color. Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits
package to full-time employees including paid time off, health
insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a
401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more. As an EOE/AA
employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment
practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status
or physical challenges.PI181030550
Keywords: Enjet Aero, LLC, Malden , Welder, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!