Company: SNI Financial
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Purpose/ Summary The CMM Programmer is responsible for:
developing part programs that are software based for different
Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) or other Computer Aided
Inspection (CAI) systems based on customer or internal Paradigm
specs. Additionally, they must assist Manufacturing and Quality
Engineers (ME/QE) to figure out best practice inspection methods
for potential (CAI) processes. They will also train and mentor
inspection personnel on equipment setup and
- Works effectively as a CMM Programmer in an offline engineering
environment using CAD models.
- Understands Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance concepts (of
ASME Y14.5:2009 & ISO 1101:2012) is able to apply the techniques to
the inspection process.
- Understands inspection concepts and is able to determine
correct approach based on geometric definition.
- Proficient in basic computer concepts and has experience using
Microsoft Windows products.
- Proficient in CMM techniques and application.
- Knowledge and ability to program CMM's with use of LK-Cameo,
PC-DMIS as a minimum and Working knowledge of PM2 & Polyworks for
Ferro Arm and Metronics Qudara Check (QC5000) software
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret blueprints and other
- Strong math skills and experience with solving simple
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, CNC equipment,
quality standards and rework processes.
- Experience with quality systems and their application
- Must have problem solving skills and work well under quick
turnaround production demands.
- May be required to work a varied schedule as needed which may
include evenings and week-ends.
Keywords: SNI Financial, Malden , CMM Programmer, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!