Company: Enjet Aero, LLC
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts,
components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial,
defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as
an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a
company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production
deadlines and expectations.Position Description:We are seeking an
organized, experienced quality engineer to join our growing
organization. In this position, you will work to improve existing
procedures and processes within our system and collaborate with
team members to build new quality controls, tests, and
verifications. You should have sound experience establishing and
testing parameters, a history of participating in peer reviews and
the ability to design and implement control systems for quality
- Interprets customer drawing, specifications and contract
requirements to develop and implement quality plans and
- Develops and submits FAIR's to Internal and External
- Conducts internal and external quality audits to evaluate and
measure compliance to the company, industry, and customer
- Develop, review and analyze statistical data obtained from
- Develop, review and analyze Gage R&R studies
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Bachelor's degree in related field or a minimum of three years
related experience and training, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience required.
- Knowledge of GEAE, Honeywell systems preferred.
- Proven knowledge of print reading, ANSI-Y-14.5, AS9102
- Demonstrated knowledge of SPC, PPAP and working knowledge of
- AS9100/ISO9001 quality standards experience.
- Familiarity in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies
- Familiarity with Special Process such Welding, Laser, NDT, Heat
Treating is desired.
- DSQR/DPRV experience desired.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to interpret a variety of
technical instructions in concrete and abstract form to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Must have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate
and present reports throughout all levels of an organization and
various levels of customer organizations.
- Due to ITAR/EAR regulations, this position requires applicant
to be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. ResidentBenefits: Enjet
offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees
including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision
insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability
insurance, and more.As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not
discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's
race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age,
veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
Keywords: Enjet Aero, LLC, Malden , Quality Engineer, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...