Travel Coordinator and Operations Support Specialist
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Who we are
With its A.I.-powered robotic technology platform, Symbotic is
changing the way consumer goods move through the supply chain.
Intelligent software orchestrates advanced robots in a
high-density, end-to-end system - reinventing warehouse automation
for increased efficiency, speed and flexibility.
What we need
Symbotic is seeking a Travel Coordinator and Operations Support
Specialist to support our Operations organization throughout the
US. We are seeking a polished, organized, patient, and customer
service focused administrative professional who will be able to
support several stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. The ideal
candidate is someone who has experience in high volume of
coordination of travel arrangements with strong focus on attention
to detail and customer service.
What we do
The Travel Coordinator is part of the Operations organization that
ensure s the successful implementation of Symbotic's robotic
material handling system and leads the day-to-day operations of our
sites. of the SYM system at our new customer sites. The Travel
Coordinator will sit within the HR Operation team to support the
Operations leaders and HR leaders on their day-to-day travel
What you'll do
- Provide logistical planning and travel coordination for
assigned teams and stakeholders ( e.g. travel, expenses, complex
calendar management and meeting scheduling, catering, vendor
- Manage all aspects of the travel expense and reimbursement
process for assigned teams and stakeholders .
- Assist in coordination and planning of onsite visits, meetings,
and events to ensure internal team members the information needed
for successful execution of events.
- Work cross-functionally and with other administrative
associates to facilitate schedules, team meetings, outside vendor
meetings, and customers meetings.
- Manage logistical needs for onsite meetings through the
preparation of meeting agendas and materials.
- Work with the company travel provider (Egencia) to maintain
accurate data bases
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed for the Operations
team by providing administrative and coordination support
- Other responsibilities as needed
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of progressive administrative support
experience with a strong emphasis on customer service
- Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and extremely
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office Suite and across technology in
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform with a high level of accuracy and
- Use proper judgment in a fast-paced, rapidly growing
environment with minimal supervision
- Proven self-starter who can multi-task and follow-up
consistently on outstanding items
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to be composed and level-headed while juggling shifting
priorities and responsibilities.
- Experience in a growing start-up environment
- Ability to manage requests during non-typical business hours
- Symbotic HQ is based in Wilmington, MA. This role may site
remotely but may be required to work from HQ or at a customer site
on an infrequent (
- Employee must have a valid driver's license and the ability to
drive and/or fly to client and other customer locations.
- The employee is responsible to own a credit card and manage
expenses personally to be reimbursed on a bi-weekly basis.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit .
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Symbotic, Malden , Travel Coordinator and Operations Support Specialist, Other , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!