Posted on: November 12, 2021
Warehouse Shipper/Receiver - DIRECT HIRE- $20.00 - $21.00 an
hour in Malden MA Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday thru FridayThe
Warehouse Shipper/Receiver position is primarily responsible for
the timely--receipt, storage, and movement of goods in and out of
- Unload goods.
- Inspect and count items that are received for accuracy.
- Place the received goods into storage locations.
- Pick and stage customer orders for next-day delivery.
- Inventory and cycle counting.
- Radiofrequency scanning.
- Forklift operation.
- Processes returned equipment.
- Maintains a clean and safe warehouseQUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years solid warehouse shipping & receiving experience,
including operating a forklift (certification required following
- Must have excellent attention to detail, organizational and
- Valid driver's licenseIf you are interested in this role,
please email your resume directly to
email@example.com--We are an equal opportunity employer
and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring,
training, and job assignments are made without regard to race,
color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all
qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a
manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of
Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Malden , Warehouse Shipper/Receiver, Professions , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!