Inventory Control Coordinator
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This Position Includes Significant Duties Such As
- Monitors all inventory movement in and out of warehouse,
ensuring inventory is well organized.
- Processes work order requests, picks material from warehouse
locations, and issues material to multiple groups within the plant
including the operations and studies teams.
- Monitors inventory metrics.
- Performs physical inventory preparation and participates in
counting/reconciling during physical inventory. Conducts periodic
cycle counts to ensure material count accuracy.
- Works with planning to analyze inventory levels and product
demand to determine reorder levels.
- Works closely with procurement and planning to effectively
manage inventory supply/demand.
- Researches and resolves inventory variances.
- Uses ERP system to conduct analysis of inventory status and
- Responsible for material in/out flows.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects.Education
Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED required.
3 - 5 years of previous logistics experience, utilizing ERP Systems
- Positive attitude, able to work in a team and communicates
effectively. Ability to work in a fast paced and growing
organization and can manage change.
Keywords: Medix---, Malden , Inventory Control Coordinator, Professions , Malden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!